Keep Growing is a therapeutic horticulture project run at Great Lodge, in partnership with MIND West Essex.
It supports adults with mental health issues using gardening and working in the vineyard and aims to:
- Improve mental and physical wellbeing
- Learn new skills in a structured and supportive environment
- Improve confidence and self-esteem
- Reduce loneliness and isolation
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Meet new people
We meet every Tuesday morning
It is free of charge and it is hoped to provide transport in the future.
Application forms can be downloaded or filled out online at http://www.mindinwestessex.org.uk/keep-growing.asp
For more information and help with filling out the application forms please contact
Rebecca Jordan on 01371 810776 or
Claire Kohlis 07983 823388
HMRC Charities reference number : EW85703