Booking Form & Conditions
- Hire charge for 2025 – £6500, 2026 £6750 including VAT, to include one ceremony only. The barn is not available for hire on Sundays.
- Venue hire is payable in 3 stages: An initial booking fee of 20% is required on confirmation of booking, a further 30% is due twelve months prior to the booked date, the remaining balance to be received one month prior to the booked date by BAC’s payment. We regret that no refund of booking fees or payments can be made in the event of cancellation.
- Use of the Rose Barn dressing room from 7am on the day of the wedding and bridal suite for the night. Other accommodation is not included.
- Maximum 150 guests for ceremony and wedding breakfast using our round tables
- Maximum 100 guests for ceremony and wedding breakfast using hired in long tables
- Maximum 200 people in the evening, including all staff and suppliers
- Exclusive use of barn, marquee and garden on your wedding day from 12noon to midnight
- Access to the barn from 9am- 6pm the day before and until 12 noon the day after.
- Inside round tables and chairs provided; but no linen, china and cutlery.
- 150 folding wooden outside ceremony chairs provided
- Suppliers can be recommended, but you are free to arrange your own; apart from firework displays which are permitted by our recommended company only.
- All suppliers must provide copies of the following:
■ Public liability insurance certificate
■ PAT testing certificate
■ Food Hygiene certificate, if appropriate
- Wine can be supplied from our vineyard, but you are free to bring your own and no corkage will be charged.
- If you wish to have a paying bar, it can be supplied by the venue only.
- All amplified music must be played through the barn sound ceiling, including bands which must be approved by the venue before booking
- Music can be played outside until 10pm
- Parking overnight is permitted; cars must be collected before midday the following morning
Confetti and candles
- Biodegradable confetti and candles are permitted after consultation with us, but no confetti canons permitted
- Our bin takes approximately 20 black sacks of waste. Any more than this will be your responsibility to remove along with all glass